Monday, January 10, 2011

Ella Graceson is home!!

After 100 days in the nicu, Ella is home with our family!! This has been quite a journey.  Ella is adjusting well.  She came home on a moniter and oxygen for feedings.  The moniter has gone off several times both for her heart and breathing.  The 1st time it happened, I couldn't stop crying but now I am getting used to it.  Having your baby stop breathing is not exactly easy but it is part of my life.  Having Ella survive is none other then a miracle.  Each day with her is a gift.  Ella seems pretty mellow I would say.  She wakes up when she is hungry but doesn't cry much (yet).  She already went to the pediatrician and she will go to the eye and cardiologist this week.





There really are no words to thank someone for saving your child's life but I want to say a tremendous thank you to the staff at Abington nicu for all you did for Ella and all the other babies there.  You will always have a special place in my heart.

1 comment: